Thank you for your interest in re-posting what The Arrow Journal has published! We’re glad you found our content valuable, and we’re happy to share. When re-posting, we ask that you please follow these guidelines:
- For pieces that are under 2000 words, feel free to re-post the full piece. For pieces that are 2,000 words or longer, we ask that you re-post an excerpt up to 2,000 words (not more than 50% of the piece), and then point your readers to the original page on The Arrow’s website where they can read the remainder.
- For all re-posts, please include a credit line at the start of the piece. The journal title should be linked to the original essay page on The Arrow’s website.
- For full re-posts: “This essay was originally published on [date] in The Arrow: A Journal of Wakeful Society, Culture & Politics.”
- For excerpts: “This is an excerpt of an essay originally published on [date] in The Arrow: A Journal of Wakeful Society, Culture & Politics. The full essay is linked below.”
- If you share the re-post on social media, please tag us! We do the same for you.
- Images on The Arrow‘s website may not be included in any re-posts.
- In order to maintain our standards for discourse and discussion, The Arrow does not feature public comment threads on our web publications. If your website features unmoderated comment threads on posts, we ask that you disable the comment feature for re-posts of The Arrow’s content.
Questions? Contact us at editor[at]arrow-journal.org.