Support The Arrow
We have made a conscious choice to make our content as accessible as possible in order to encourage broad participation and engagement in this growing conversation. However, curating the thoughtful, in-depth content that we publish takes significant time and labor. Your support is critical to growing The Arrow’s impact beyond what a limited volunteer schedule can achieve.
Here are what a few donation levels will support:
- $50 covers our publishing software costs for one month.
- $100 supports an original illustration by our creative director, Alicia Brown.
- $250 supports our website hosting for 1 year, allowing us to keep our issues widely accessible.
- $500 covers our publishing software for 1 year.
- $1000 will sponsor the complete production of an issue.
- $2500 will seed fund publishing and financial sustainability through developing a subscription model, increasing outreach to diverse and talented authors, and broadening our audience.
Founded in 2014, The Arrow Journal is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit. All donations are tax-deductible. Our EIN is 46-4728561. Donations may also be mailed to The Arrow Journal, 1345 Spruce Street, Boulder, CO 80302