Grow Our Impact
The Arrow is growing: In 2021, we began publishing as a periodical with three complete issues per year available in print and digital. Curating the thoughtful, in-depth content that we publish takes significant time and labor, and we believe it is time to pay the people whose labor makes this journal exist.
Do you want to subscribe to the journal? You can subscribe here.
Do you want to make a donation? You’re in the right place.
Your gift this year is an investment in The Arrow’s impact. Here are what a few donation levels will support:
- $50 covers our publishing software costs for one month.
- $150 supports an original illustration by one of our artists.
- $250 supports our website hosting for 1 year.
- $500 covers our publishing software for 1 year.
- $1000 will sponsor the typesetting and formatting of an entire issue.
If you have the means, consider making a recurring gift to support our long-term sustainability. Recurring gifts above $108/year receive a complimentary Membership Subscription to the journal.
Founded in 2014, The Arrow Journal is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit. All donations are tax-deductible. Our EIN is 46-4728561.
Donations may also be mailed to:
The Arrow Journal
c/o Gabe Dayley, Chief Editor
1101 Little High Street #1
Charlottesville, VA 22902